Monday, June 6, 2011



LAST POINT REPORT!!!


Thank you to everyone for participating in this Sensible Lifestyle Challenge with me.  I have had a very motivated eight weeks, and I hope you've all had a good experience as well.


As you prepare to make your final point report, please remember that you will be reporting points in every category of the point reporting form, including inches and weight loss percentage.  When you measure inches, you get 5 points per half inch (10 points per whole inch) lost since you last reported inches at the four week mark.

Your weight loss percentage is cumulative for the whole competition.  To calculate it manually, take your total pounds lost during the competition divided by your starting weight times 1000.  For instance, if I started at 160 and now weigh 153, I would take 7 (which is what 160-153 equals, so it's my total pounds lost) times it by 1000 then divide by my starting weight (160) and get 43.75.  I would round up to 44 and report that for weight loss percentage points.  I hope all that is clear.  If you have a hard time figuring it out, send me an email or leave a comment when you report points.

No comments:

Post a Comment