Saturday, April 23, 2011

Reporting for Week #2

I apologize once again for how slow I was in getting the results out for week #1!  The good news is I was able to get everything set up to report points on the blog.  However, before week one is completely behind us I need you to do one more thing for me....I need to to report your points for week #1 on the blog.  It will be much simpler for me to keep a spreadsheet and keep track of total points if they are all recorded this way.  What you need to do: click on your team color in the top right hand side of the blog.  You will then fill out all the blanks except for the "inches points" and "weight loss %" boxes.  Those will remain blank until the end of week #4.   When you are done you can either press the "enter" key or click on "submit points" at the bottom.  If you accidentally hit the "enter" key midway through reporting your points just re-start and I'll ignore the partially filled out report.  If you wil please fill out Week #1 by Sunday night we will be on track for reports on Monday for Week #2.

As stated in the rules at the beginning of the challenge, all points need to be reported by 10:00 p.m. on Monday or you will lose 15 points.  I need all points reported by Wed morning when I post results for your team to get credit for them.  If you know you won't be near a computer by 10:00 p.m. on Monday's please contact a team member to report for you.  You can report anytime on Monday after you weigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment